Guías locales de observación de aves en Panamá; tour de aves; Panamá tour de aves acuáticas con guías locales bilingües en el Panamá canal birding by boat tour to Panamá tropical rain forest
PANAMA BOAT BIRDING
[ Home ]
[ Bird List ]
[ Staff ]
[ Tour Price ]
[ NEW !! Photo Gallery NEW !! ]
[ FAQ ]
[ Terms ]
[ Testimonials ]
[ Sitemap ]
Birding & Photography Tours
Embera indian village visit (optional tour)
Monkey Island visit (optional tour)
Unique Birdwatching Opportunity for water and inland birds!
Exotic birdwatching for endemic, local and migratory neo-tropical birds. Guided by professional, bilingual birding guides a bird list of 200+ sp The Birding by Boat Tour for birders birding Central Panama, Panama Canal in the Gatun and Chagres River.
Lots more birds for your personal list !
Whatever your age or your skills, we manage to show you the fascinating variety of birds found in Panama. If this is your first time birding Panama, we assure you that you'll take home memorable moments that will last a life time, and to be share with loved ones and friends.
Many bird species to observe comfortably (a mix variety of birds) and with no effort. Check bird list !
- First Option: We will be bird the Gatun River at Caribbean east side of the Gatun Lake, Panama Canal ( freshwater basin), Confirm availability.
- Second Option: The Chagres River (the biggest affluent of the Gatun Lake) in the Gamboa area in the Soberania National Park. Confirm availability.
- Great opportunity to find birds not usually seen on a walk around a lake or a pond and to observe butterflies, dragonflies, amphibians, reptiles, and more.
- Photography is a great option during the Birder's Boat-Mobile. A US made 8' x 16' ft. pontoon boat platform equipped with a fast outboard motor and a slow electric motor for moving between fresh water spots, river channels, and calm water lake environ.
- You are sitting comfortably and able to stretch, stand or do short walks any time. And with accessibility for limited persons (advance notification ).
- Abundant aquatic vegetation, surrounded by freshwater natural river, swamps, lagoons, grasslands and pristine forest unique habitats with plenty birds every day all year.
- You will be visiting highly productive water birding spots in the Soberania National Park and Rio Chagres, with the opportunity to walk short inland trails that can only be reach by boat increasing day count probability.
INLAND BIRDING TOURS: Whether it's a day trip, side trip, weekend getaway or a short birding vacation, visit PANAMA BIRD GUIDE http://www.panamabirdguide.com Your local Birding Guide in Panama offering low budged comfortable all inclusive packages. Check the 4days low budget birding package.
last update april 2012
NEW !! Photo Gallery NEW !!
Birders and photographers.
Rufescent Tiger Heron